Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sister-in-Law

Yes it has been 7 months and my sister in law is still living with us (check prior posts) I have posted some pretty scandalous stuff on her so I must put out the bad and the good. She actually has not gotten on my nerves lately. I'm not sure what that's about.

I do wish she would stop smoking where the kids can see. I also wish she would stop walking up and down my driveway in a pink and black robe (yes in prior posts she wore purple, I think she wore out the purple one) house shoes, a plaid fishing hat, big black sunglasses and smoking a cig. She says that this get up makes her feel incognito and like no one can see her!?!?!?!? What?!?!?! How do you not see the crazy looking MF in the neighbor's driveway pacing, smoking and talking loud on a cell phone. Maybe that's normal. What the hell do I know?

Oh, and she wants to get rid of her dog in order to get 2 more??? What?!?!?!? When you are at someone else's house with a dog that your host did not know about until the last minute you don't go get two untrained dog and plug in the mix!!!!! Yes, she is paying rent but the rent is discounted so that means you can't do whatever the hell you want to. Since when are dogs disposable???? Do you just drop your dog off in the woods and go buy another???? That does not seem right. I thought you are supposed to be attached to your dog and keep it until it dies. She just thinks her dog is not as cute as my kids dog so she wants another.....excuse me another two dogs.

OK, I went off a little there but she really hasn't been bad lately.


That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools