Sunday, July 27, 2008

NBA Finals

Well I called it. Boston in 7. OK so I wasn't quite right, the C's made it a rap in six. I'm happy for KG and the gang although I'm not traditionally a Celtic fan. Now the Lakers on the other hand. They folded their tents and went home when they found out what real defense looks like in the NBA playoffs.

Now they already let Posey go to the Hornets in free agency. I think he was the most important guy of the bench for Boston. Who does not need a strong defender and a guy who can shoot the three? Look out for the Hornets next year.

As for the Lakers they will be strong but how strong? Will Andrew Bynum come back? Will he be the same as he was when he left? Was his incredible start to the season a fluke? If it was a fluke then the Lakers will have the same ending as they had this year. If it was not a fluke then look out NBA, the Lakers will be playing at the end of next year quite possibly with a different result.

How about Baron, whom I love in a man-love sports kind of way, signing with the Clippers supposedly to team with Eldon Brand? Then, Brand turns and bolts to Philly? Strange. Guys say they want to win but I don't know. I know that Philly has a good thing going but come on, good things were happening in LA too (you can insert joke here but I am referring to the Clippers). I guess the Clip's are destined to always be the Clip's.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools