Sunday, February 03, 2008

Potential is Destiny Wasted

You ever feel energized yet held back at the same time? I feel motivated right now yet people around me aren't. I want and try to motivate some of them and others I don't care. Most of all though, don't get in the way, don't impede me.

To me its' like what Bill Gates said, "Lead, follow or get out of the way." Right now I am leading and I am motivated to do so. The bad thing about me (I don't really know that this is bad) is that when I am motivated everything needs to go on a timetable...my timetable. I know for a fact that I am not always motivated so when I am, let's move and move now.

I guess I'm just frustrated and needed a place to vent and this is it. I am tired and feel alone right now. I feel like I am the one who sees my vision and no one else sees it. Its' my job to sell my vision, but I am tired of incompetence. I am tired of complaining out loud and in my head about people who are either in my way or act like they are on board when they are not.

God puts funny tests in front of you sometimes. I think this is one. Don't get all of this wrong. I am in a positive place, a very positive place and that is why this stuff bothers me even more. I see, smell and can almost taste what God has in store for me and others. Yet some people can't seem to get the car out of park. I used to be one of them. I am not anymore. I have grown to hate potential. Potential is destiny wasted. Has anyone said that before? That's Good!!!!!!!

NEW QUOTE FROM 44BLACK, "Potential is Destiny Wasted"

If I seem pressed, it is because I am. Not presssed like I will make hasty or poor deciisions but pressed like, "Let's get on with it." If you aren't ready that is fine but could you please get off the bus here?

That's All I Got!!
I'm Out!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools