Saturday, October 20, 2007

Drunk Blogging...Don't do it!!!

Well I'm not sure what to talk about. I know that drunk blogging is wrong especially when you are one short of being not being able to see the screen. I guess I can always come back and change it tmw.

When is it too late to go out. I mean late as in too old! I am paranoid since I am getting older. After being out for a while I discovered I still had it. They still want me...or at least they want my stuff. I had my skin tight leisure suit on with no draws (makes your shit look bigger) and the ladies were on me (I learned the leisure suit trick from James Brown). Okay I didn't have the leisure suit on but what I am about to tell you is 100% true. My friend, who is a couple of years younger but older in spirit had on a black velvet suit with a brown shirt and brown shoes.......Velvet??? I am really thinking about that.....Can you wear velvet anymore under any circumstances? I was too drunk to be embarrassed about it when we were at the spot but now I'm like damn. I'm sure the ladies in the club was like "Damn is that velvet? Like Velvet fuckin' Jones velvet?" The velvet suit might have been money in a jazz spot with a 'more mature' clientele.

Please bear in mind that my friend has no care about these issues. One night I had him come out with a group of friends and he had on some white patent leather slip ons!! With the GOLD BUCKLE!!! They were exactly like the ones that Mr. Griswold's cousin had in the movie 'Vacation'. It would not have been so bad had he worn something else white, but as I remember he no other white on. He explained it by saying it was his last chance to wear them before Labor Day! I guess it's not OK to look like Liberace after Labor Day! My next blog will be on how he made me look like I was lying to my wife when he was actually lying to his.

Seriously, how do you know when it is too late. Most athletes retire too late. They are forced out of the game. Is that how us old players (who are not cheating but want to know they still have it) have to do it? I hope not because I have seen the old school players who are still in the spot horrifying the younger clientele. I may be on the verge of being forced out of the game.

I visit the club every few months just to stay in touch but that may not be enough.....it could be over. We had to wait in line tonight and while I was waiting I was thinking, "I could be at home eating some popcorn and watching Monsters Inc. for the 513th time at home, with my 2 year old daughter and I would be having more fun."

It is great to get my ego pumped up but what is the truth? Do I need someone to put a bullet in my and end my misery? Do I need to just keep my ass at the crib? I say yes because the ones a the crib send no mixed signals. They think you are at least as old as dirt (34 and up).

I'm drunk!

That's All I Got!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools