Monday, June 11, 2007

I Hate 'The Soprano's'

Yes, I have been in hiding. Going 'Ground' as Silvio put it. Witness protection, watching my back, what ever you want to call it I haven't been here writing like I should. But there are certain things that will bring a man out of witness protection even if it means his life.


The ending to the Soprano's was uncalled for. Who breaks up with someone like that????? What the hell did I do to get disrespected like this? No DVR or VCR (old school) for me. I would watch it twice every Sunday night. First watch the East Coast Feed then the West. When Tony was stressed at the end of the show, I stressed for the next week. If Tony had to watch his back on the way to 'da Bing' I would watch my all week. If Tony screwed the receptionist at the sanitation company......


OK, I didn't go that far, but the point is that you don't do your people like that, not after we've been watching and waiting for the end for so long. It's like this girlfriend I had. It was my first real, serious type of relationship. She used to tell me how good the sexin' was until the end when she screamed at me from the parking lot in front of my house that the sexin' sucked (as she held up her pinky finger) and then dumped a full bag of potting soil in my car. My neighbors talked about that drama for months. I'd wave at my cute female neighbors and they would wave back....with their pinky. Yes, there was a car chase and a case! Crazy Trick didn't have to go there but that is what happens in the end. They don't respect you and they do you wrong (the pinky is not accurate!!!!) Maybe I'll blog that full story one day.


Anyway, I loved Tony and Paulie Walnuts so much that my sister had to talk me into watching the last episode. I told her I couldn't bear to watch Tony and Paulie die, not after watching Silvio get it last week. I could care less about Bobby even though he grew on me a little. Compared to what I got in the last episode I would have taken Tony and Paulie getting their brain splattered all over Jersey.


I will never love another show again. Why should I give all that I have to someone who will just disappear, go black, at the end? What's in it for me....not a damn thing but questions. Is Tony, alive or dead? Is the family alive or dead?

Oh, and if you think you are going to suck me into a Soprano movie or another season somewhere down the road, 'forget about it.' My divorce attorneys are seeking the return of 8-10 years of HBO payments I made to keep this relationship alive. I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS THERE WAITING THOUGHT THE NEARLY 2 YEAR PERIOD BETWEEN SEASONS. I WAS THE ONE WAITING AT HOME WITH THE LIGHT ON. WAS I OUT WITH OTHER SHOWTIME SHOWS????? NO!!!! I'M JUST A SUCKER!!!!!! I GOT PLAYED, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!!!!!!! I'm sorry, I am yelling. This is just too fresh, and too bitter.


I have to change my life. I can't go through this again. I am going to break up with Ari and the gang at 'Entourage', dirty ass Vic from 'The Shield' is out of my life and so is the complete whorish crew at 'Grey's Anatomy.'


I am crushed. They say the ones you love are the ones that will hurt you first and hurt you the most!!! I must agree.

That is all I got!


I'm Out!


44Black

1 Comments:

Blogger bmorecutie said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell the store of pinky girl and potted soil. LOL
Regarding the Sopranos I completely agree Big Love is dead to me. I didn't even watch the season opener last night.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools