Saturday, September 30, 2006

Can You Rent Cats Part 3

So Friday morning I am leaving for work and a see a sign in the front yard that says, "You mess with my family I will mess with yours."

I think nothing of it and I head to work. Later in the day I am in a lunch meeting and my phone is blowing up. It's wifey. What's so urgent I wonder. I step out of the meeting and check my messages. She is unnervingly calm, "I just want you to know that I saw another mouse."

I call her back and she is very upset. One of them, Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky or Mike briefly held them hostage. That is why she was so calm in the message, any false move could have been death. She wasn't sure which one is was 'cause he had a mask on. But I knew, who else could it be. At that moment I know what that sign meant........The war is not over.

That's all I got!

I'm out!.
44 Black

3 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

Okay I need you to call Orkin or something. The mouse thing is begining to affect your sanity...oh wait, your sister tells me you werent ever sane to start. Anyway, call someone out there and quit playing Mouse Trap already.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and please stop letting them torture your poor wife.

5:23 PM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

Yeah I think its time to get you a cat. A big ghetto cat, big like our old neighbors cat. Like the size of a small dog. And don't feed it for a week or so. I bet you your mouse problem will be gone soon.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools