Saturday, September 16, 2006

Is it me or does Kelis look like a scarecrow reject from the Wiz?

Beautiful skin, but there is something that is very unsexy to me. I can't figure out what it is and it bothers me every time I see a shot of her. Maybe she is trying too hard. Sexy is not about trying to be sexy it is being sexy anyway. Sexy is something you can't really screw up. Either you got it or you don't. I think I am going to do a cute but not sexy post. That will be fun.....Look for that soon.

I guess I will have to do a not sexy, not cute post also. I will have one male on that list. If, of course, you ladies don't mind me speaking for you. I may not know what a good looking man looks like but I know one that's jacked up..........FLAVA FLAV!

Then I will also put up a not cute but sexy post. That one can be difficult and as controversial as the cute but not sexy one. However, the not cute but sexy post may have some people looking crazy at you......I don't care 'cause you don't know me. So I will tell mostly the truth.

That's all I got.

I'm Out!,

44Black

1 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

I totally agree with you. I have ALWAYS maintained that there is a huge difference between cute and sexy. I always laugh when a man calls me sexy, because thats not something I have. Cute? Sure, but sexy no way. I also feel like asserting your sexyness is like humility. The more you try to convince people, the less convincing you are. Oh yeah and I second that Flava Flav comment. Uggh wtf I say!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools