Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Please Don't Mess Up the Cowboys T.O.

Terrell Owens????? T.O. On my team? T.O. on the Cowboys? Well, camp has started and we have seen very little T.O. A bad hammy has him on the sideline. This is a chemistry experiment waiting to go bad. We have a year tops before this thing goes sideways. Philly managed to make it into the second year before the wheels completely came off. So far things have gone OK with the exception of the hamstring. Just so you know I love the cowboys so everything I say about football will be biased towards them.

It's funny though to watch and listen to the media report on T.O. and Head Coach Bill Parcells. They are continually trying to pit them against one another. Sure, this is not Parcells guy, this is Owner Jerry Jones' guy. That does not mean there has to be a problem between them. I do acknowledge, however, there will be a problem between them at some point I just hope it is not this year. Meanwhile it seems that the media is walking around Cowboy camp with gas cans and matches so they can start a fire over any small issue and then report on the fire that they lit!!!!!! Ridiculous.

I love 90% of T.O. Problem is the other 10% I not only dislike but I don't understand. He seems to be an extremely sensitive artist. Yes, I said artist. Most people don't perceive athletes as artists but they are. They dedicate themselves to one passion so much that they become unbalanced in other areas of their lives. If that is not an artist then I don't know what is.

For instance, I never understood the sit ups in the driveway of his home last year. I never understood shooting hoops in the driveway last year. I never understood the press conference in the driveway last year. Hopefully he can get more done on the field this year and less in the driveway.

Hopefully T.O. can get off the stationary bike and on the field soon without the media getting a fire storm started between he and anyone else. It was fun watching Philly burn last year. Now let's hope history does not repeat itself.


I'm Out!,
44Black

1 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

As a devoted Eagles fan I say "Good Luck" were glad he will get the opportunity to bring honor and grace to your fine organization.
Oh yeah and HAAA HAAAA!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools