Friday, August 18, 2006

Blogs and Kobe

OK my last post was a little sappy, but I like it. The previous post....a little negative. The one before that a little alarming ( my crouch and tomato allergy are doing just fine).

So I'm still not really clear on this blogging thing. I'm not really sure how to get more people to read it. I'm not sure if I want anyone to read until I know what I'm doing. You are probably saying 'We wont read it 'cause you have nothing to say'.

Problem is, I have too much to say. I got sports, poetry, short stories, opinions on race, and a lot of other random thoughts. Is that one blog? Or is that several blogs?

Do I ruin you getting your sports fix by throwing in some poetry? Can you handle me telling you how much I hate Kobe and then ending it with a poem about how I've lost my way?

OK, writing this shit down is confirming what I already know.......I'm neurotic.

Since I mentioned Kobe, I think he will be the subject of my first sports blog.

I HATE KOBE!!!

Thank you and good night.

Seriously, I don't like the guy. I will set aside the whole rape thing. I don't think he did it by the way. They did the nasty and he didn't want to cuddle. He told her to 'get the hell out' when they were done. Which is totally appropriate according to groupy edicate. Only wives and certain girlfriends come with cuddling requirements. If groupies also had cuddling requirements they would be much less attractive. Somehow, thinking she was not a groupy she got upset and decided to teach him a lesson.

Wow, and what a lesson. Your boy purchased his girl a $4,000,000 ring? And cried on national TV? Punk. That was all public. What do you think he was doing behind closed doors. His wife probably does not have to go to the bathroom any more. She can just pee or crap where ever she wants to and Kobe has to come clean it up. He deserves everything she puts him through. We know she ain't going nowhere right???? KA CHING!!!!!

But hey, if my wife was giving up $4,000,000 everytime she slipped? She could be screwing Wilt Chamberlain, Woody Allen, mini me, Kobe and Shaq at the same time and I would be like, "I don't need a ring honey, can I get cash?"

OK, I went too far. I said I would set the case aside so don't read any of that above. Anyway I just don't like the guy. He was groomed to be in the league and he is an unbelievable talent. I am amazed at his abilities but he is too contrived and too selfish. Every interview I see, it seems like he is trying to be like Mike instead of just being Kobe. His mannerisms, the way he answers questions, it's all about Mike. It's all fake.

His fallout with his teammates, Phil and most notably Shaq, only shows he lacks the ability to be a team player. All of the great players have been selfish but not to the point where they cannot trust their team that their team hates them. While Kobe surely wants to win, winning comes after making sure he got his points in.

I was almost back on the Kobe bandwagon in last years playoffs in against the Suns. Over a couple of games he 'got it' he trusted his team and they had the Suns on the ropes. Then all of a sudden he went back to being selfish Kobe. When his team needed him most he chose to make a statement. By taking the whole second half of the game he showed told management, "I can screw you at any time." He was also trying to say that he needed some help by adding better players. I am sure that if he would have played like he always does and they lost (which they would have) Mitch Kupchak is smart enough to see they need help.

Anyway, as a former Kobe and Laker fan it felt great to see the Shaq and the Heat win the title!
No time to write about this but is what I heard about D-Wade and Hoopz true? If so, I guess he can find a $4,000,000 ring in Miami somewhere.

Next up? T.O. on my team?

I'm Out!
44Black

1 Comments:

Blogger bmorecutie said...

I think you are doing a great job on your blog. I try to spread the word of your blog. I have to admit I had to stop reading the sappy post. Nice but just odd for me to read (you know what I mean). I hate Kobe too and I was a big Laker fan. But when Shaq left so did my support for the team. Kobe is a fag.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools