Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bobby Brown Could Save the U.S. from Terrorism

OK, what the hell is this world coming to????? I am freaked out and confused by things I have heard and read lately. I don't believe everything I read, in fact you don't have to read this but it is funny.

rumor has it that Bobby Brown moved in with the 'Confessions of a Video Vixen' chick. Sorry ladies after all of her escapades that is the nicest word I could come up with. Karrin Stevens is her name, not sure if I spelled it correctly. Is she even old enough to know who the pre-crack Bobby Brown was? Is this how it works for hoes, I mean tramps, I mean groupies, I mean gold diggers, I mean video hoes, I mean video vixens? They get with every rapper/singer/athlete possible from the current generation then when they are thrown on the scrap heap they start working their way backwards? What's next, the video vixen has moved in with O.J.? Now that would be funny. That would have to be a reality show.

The other thing I read (I don't believe this but it is funny) is that Osama Bin Laden's ex-sex slave said that during her time as a sex slave she discovered that Osama was obsessed with Whitney Houston?!?!?!?!?!?! Now that is funny. I can see Osama in the mountains of Afghanistan in a cave with Whitney posters all over the walls. Maybe, if we gave Bobby some extra rocks he would trade Whitney to Osama if he would knock off all this terrorism crap.
My other thought here is how do you become an ex-sex slave? Do you put that on the resume?

OK, I saw pictures of K-Ci's album listening party on this blog http://ybf.blogspot.com/ . You must go here and scroll down to these pictures. If K-Ci is not the 'Don't do crack' poster boy, I don't know who is. I laughed until I cried when I saw these. I had to walk away from the computer to compose myself.
Just think of how many babies, maybe yours, was made to his music. Does that mean that those kids are more likely to smoke crack? Quick throw out all of your Jodeci!

While you are at the blog mentioned above, get a load of Kelis......WTF?

Oh, and LisaRaye is going to quit acting? When did she start?


I'm Out!,
44Black

2 Comments:

Blogger bmorecutie said...

Can you please go back to YBF and look at Quincy Jones and his new play toy. She is 19 and he is like 125. What in the world? I am going to be sick.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Avin said...

Quincy, Charlie Wilson, and Ronald Isley all need to cut the foolishness out. If you were making music before I was born then you shouldnt be dating anyone younger than I am.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools