Tuesday, September 12, 2006

College Football Power Rankings Sept. 11

We've got a huge weekend of college football coming up. There are seven, yes seven, Top 25 teams going head to head on Saturday. Predictions for those games are coming up but first let's get to this week's 44Black College Football Power Rankings

1 USC This week - Nebraska
2 OSU This week - Cincy
3 Auburn This week - #4 LSU
4 LSU This week - # 3 Auburn
5 ND This week - Michigan
6 Texas This week- Rice
7 Florida This week- #10Tennessee
8 West Virg. This week- Maryland
9 FSU This week - Clemson
10 Tenn. This week - #7Florida

Predictions for this week? Here they are:
  • LSU@ Auburn this is a toss up that Auburn will win at home
  • Miami @ Louisville - Look for Miami to look like Miami this week vs. a UL team that no longer has a running game
  • Michigan @ ND - I want to pick against ND so bad I can taste it but Michigan is not what they once were. ND by 2 TD's
  • OU at UO - I was impressed with the Ducks on the road at Fresno State. A very tough place to play, I've played there. Autzen stadium is a toughter place to play. I did my thing there too. The Sooners will keep it close but the Ducks will win
  • Nebraska @ USC - I like the Trojans - BIG. Nebraska is getting better but they are not ready to be a national power again. Much less play against one!
  • Florida @ Tennessee - Very tough call here. UT destroyed a solid Cal team last week plus they are at home. I'm taking the Vols

That's all I got for this week. I will be coming with Pro Power polls in the near future.

I'm Out!,
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools