Saturday, September 30, 2006

College Football Power Rankings

I know, I know, I am way behind on this. I will try to do better. I was celebrating the Notre Dame loss two weeks ago to Michigan and the near loss the week after to Michigan State. I was so happy I did not have to put them in my top 10 that I did not post it at all. Well, better late than never.

1. USC - Now that Texas has lost, they are the man until proven otherwise. They will beat down Washington State today.

2. Ohio State - They will have their hands full with Iowa today but they are too explosive on offense. They win going away.

3. Auburn - They already did their thing this week. They will take care of Arkansas next week.

4. Florida - Impressive win at TN. Big game coming up against LSU.

5. Michigan - At MN today. No Sweat.

6. Texas - They have a patsy this week and OU next week.

7. West VA - They really should not be here because they haven't played anybody.

8. Georgia - Ole Miss - No worries

9. LSU - Miss State. The LSU defense will swallow them whole.

10. Oregon - You stole one against the sooners. How much did that cost Phil Knight? I didn't know he had connections to the Pac-10 officials.

Predictions
VA Tech over GA Tech
OSU over Iowa
Oregon State (the real OSU) over CAL. That is today's upset special. Like any of you care about the Beavers. I hate the Ducks so I have to mention the Beavs.

That's all I got!

I'm Out!,
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools