Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Can you rent cats???????

The cute but not sexy post is coming but right now I have a more pressing problem. We have at least 1 mouse in our house! No, we ain't nasty. There is some sort of mouse problem around here. The problem is they are in my damn house!

My wife is holding it together but only temporally. She is going to have a breakdown if my mouse hunt does not show results soon! The oldest daughter (the drama queen) swears she saw one jump from on top of the fridge into a boiling pot of noodles, grab a noodle and jump out again. I'm gonna have her pee in a cup.

The baby is playing with them like Michael Jackson, "Hey Mr. Mouse we won the talent show!" I'm trying to play Joe Jackson and kill the S.O.B.'s but they ain't having it. I got traps everywhere and I have not caught one damn mouse. WTF!!!!!! These are Chicago mice so maybe they are smarter than the average west coast mouse I have dealt with in the past. I got the 'snap your neck' traps with peanut butter, I got the sticky traps and I got the bait all over the house.......Nothing. These bastards are laughing at me!

I'm getting desperate because my wife said that is she sees one she is going to a motel with the kids. Wait a minute, that means peace and quite...........I'm kidding........I think. I'm wondering if I could rent a cat for a few days. My sister owns a cat but it's on the east coast and the cat is a pussy. House cat that has been sitting around on his ass all his life, getting his meals handed to him. He's never had to get out and hustle up a meal. Maybe I'll go to the humane society and pick up one for free. Those cats are street/gutter/gulley right? They been out there hustling so if I put one in my house and don't feed him he is going to take care of my problem. What he won't know is that as soon as my problem is gone so is he. Right back to the pound.

That's all I got!

I'm Out!,
44Black

2 Comments:

Blogger bmorecutie said...

Peri is as tough as any street cat. You know he can beat up a 75 pound German Shepherd in 5.6 seconds. I can not believe you talking smack about my cat.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Avin said...

Okay this is the funniest thing I have read in a long ass time! This reminds me of my bat story. If you want to get rid of the rats, you gotta go get a cat out of an alley. One with a messed up tail and like half an ear. They are used to fighting with their food.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools