Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The New Bobby and Whitney

My efforts to be the Black Trump resulted in my being out of town on Father's Day to work on my properties. That did not stop my family and friends from calling text messaging and emailing well wishes. Well it did not stop most of my family. One of my close family members, granted I am not her daddy but I expect her to call, did not bother to call. This family member is my sister. Prior to this day I had no idea that she was Whitney but soon you will see why.



Of course I was worried about her because certainly she would call. Anyway, on my drive back to Chicago 7Pm - 12 midnight I decided to give her a call and check on her. She doesn't answer so I leave her a message.



I did not mention that she had not called me on Father's Day but I did mention that I was disappointed that she mentioned a conversation I had with her to my mother. This was mainly because the conversation was about my mother. Undoubtedly my sister revealed this information to my mother to make me look bad.



As I have gotten older I have come to realize that my sister is jealous of me and will do anything to make me look bad. I remember when we were kids she would come into the kitchen while my brother and I were eating breakfast and throw our food on the floor. Then she would scream to our mother that we were having a food fight. These were the first signs of Whitneyitis. A disease brought on by heavy crack smoking.



Later, while I was still driving my phone rings and it is my sister screaming, ranting and raving about how she does not have a big mouth. But then proceeds to tell me why she tells everything to my mother. These are conflicting statements, another sign of Whitneyitis.



Next she proceeds to tell me that all my mother and I do is discuss "every detail" of my sisters life and then keep the conversations secret from her. This is paranoia and Narcissism, both signs of Whitneyitis.



At this point I am very fearful due to how upset and angry she is. Again, these are symptoms of Whitneyitis. I still had not put it all together until I heard a brother singing in the background.



"Uh don't be cruel
'Cause I would never be that cruel to you
Uh no, oh oh, noUh
don't be cruel
Uh girl,
you need to change your attitude
Uh no, oh
Uh don't be cruel"



It was her fiancee. A huge Bobby Brown fan. That is when it all came together. They are the new Bobby and Whitney. As she was yelling and he was singing a number of thoughts went through head. He is a truck driver who owns his own truck (I should have been a driver still might one day), but I have never seen the truck. Every time, I see him the truck is in the shop but he has a wad of cash and some new Nike's on. How can you make money if your truck is always in the shop. Can you say BOBBY THE DOPEMAN.

Come to think of it he doesn't even look like a trucker. No beer belly and no ass crack showing. I've never even heard him say breaker one nine. He ain't no trucker. He is Bobby.

More evidence that he is Bobby Brown. He paid for all the strippers, hookers and drinks at my cousins bachelor party.......Oh maybe I wasn't supposed to mention that.

Anyway back to Whitney. She is crazy! After all of that yelling she said that I ruined her Father's Day. Who the hell's daddy is she?

Then she says, "I was calling to wish you a Happy Father's Day but just forget it. Crack is Whack! I gotta go."

I guess after the wedding in a couple of months Bobby and Whitney will be back in full swing.


That's all I got!
I'm Out!
44 Black

1 Comments:

Blogger bmorecutie said...

I will say yeah we are the next Bobby and Whitney minus the drugs.

How dare you call my man a drug dealer. You are just jealous because you dreamed of being a truck driver all your life but mom called you a "dunce" all the time so you thought you couldn't do it.

And your exact words you said to me was "you have a big ass mouth". Now what type of way is that to talk to your baby sister? Your only sister? The one that looks up to you as being "the man". My feelings were hurt and still are.

I can't believe you put Bobby and I out there like that - DUNCE!!!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools