Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Baby Sister!

My baby sister is getting married in a few days and I have the honor of giving her away. Her man is a nice guy but who's good enough for your baby sister? I do like him but I got a couple of things to get to on him. It's real funny shit but it could stop the wedding so I will wait and publish that post after the wedding.

I am very happy she has found someone to share her life with. She certainly is a good person (crazy people can be good) who deserves only the best.

I wonder what my thoughts will be on that day? I am sure I will flash back over her life. I will remember how she was a disruption from the very beginning. I had to get out of the bed in the wee morning hours of May 30th, 1967 so that my mother could be rushed to the hospital to pop the large headed child out. Needless to say this interrupted my baseball practice that afternoon.

I am 11 years her senior so I was the free baby sitter. I did find a way to make it profitable when she got old enough to walk. I discovered that high school girls adore little 4,5 or 6 year old little girls. They also adore the older brother that spend quality time with them.

She has stressed over this wedding for many months now. I think she drinks daily to deal with the stress. I am sure it will be everything she has dreamed of it being. Even though she is old, I still look at her as my little sister who is in the process of growing up. Truth is she is a grown woman now who is on the way to being a grown married woman.

That's all I got.
I'm Out
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools