Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cheaters, the Justice System and the Court of Public Opinion

Aren't you tired of all the cheaters in the world? Everyone cheats and then even when they are caught they still deny it. There are a few that have come out and admitted they cheated. Everyone else skates around the issues.

Roger Clemens comes immediately to mind. It has been obvious to me for a while that he has been using performance enhancers for years. I assume that this has been obvious to all of you also. Seriously, who adds 3-4 m.p.h. to their fastball after the age of 35? His excuses were terrible and that recording of the phone conversation wasn't even the full conversation.....Garbage!

Funny how the media and the court of public opinion has handled this. I heard a number of journalists say that, "We need to hear from Roger on this!" While with Barry Bonds he was tried and convicted without any evidence. That is, aside from exhibit A which is his body and dome the size of a 15 inch television. Barry has been crucified for years now by the public and now will be crucified by the Federal Government. Yes he is a cheat also but shouldn't he and Roger get the same treatment? I did hear one journalist say that the difference in the way that they were treated was clearly racist. A white journalist by the way. I have to agree.

I feel like the truth is that most of the players have been and continue to cheat. They don't have a test for HGH and the players are surely 2 or 3 drugs past HGH by now. The game is dirty and if everyone would just accept that fact we would all be better off. Now let's move on I have heard enough about them. Besides I have other cheats to talk about.

How about Marion Jones? Another full blown cheat. Her sport is also very dirty. She had a husband who got banned from the sport for performance enhancers then her live-in boyfriend after that got banned also. So why should we think that she would be clean when she is surrounded with drug use. The problem I have is not that she is doing six months but the fact that the Lafave lady (the child molester) got no time at all. Just probation. He attorney said during her trial that she was "too pretty" to go to jail???? What? So if I am a 10 on a scale of 1-10 I should be able to kill someone and get probation.

Our world sucks in a lot of ways. I hope we can do some things to change it.

That's All I Got!

I'm Out!

44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools