Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NBA Power Rankings

OK we are at the end of the season. Now the NBA gets good! Here are the power rankings. I think I will throw out a couple of these during the playoffs too.


1. Boston - Best record in the league and 25-5 vs the west. I love what KG brings to the game.
Last Rank - 3


2. Detroit - 'Sheed and Chauncey just keep plugging. I said in the last rankings they take nights off but I think it is by design so they are ready to compete in the playoffs.
Last Rank - 4


3. Suns - Last time I said let's take a wait and see attitude about the Shaq trade. It seems to have worked. They have looked good over the past couple of weeks. Now in the playoffs the game will slow down some and get more physical......Precisely why they brought in 'The Diesel' Now I like the trade.....What if we had Shaq and Kobe in the Western Conference Final.
Last Rank - 9


4. Lakers - They have looked great down the stretch. They have grown on me. The Gasol trade was a genius move but where is Bynum? I thought he was supposed to back by now. They will need him to bang with Shaq if it comes to the Lakers and the Suns. You all know my lack of love for Kobe after formerly having mad man love for him. That was all before the breakup (Shaq and Kobe). He is the MVP and he is even growing on me a little. I miss the Lakers being my favorite team.
Last Rank - 2


5. Jazz - Good team, nice pieces, no chance.
Last Rank - 5


6. Hornets - I just can't believe in this team. Chris Paul is unbelievable and they have some other nice young pieces but the NBA at playoff time separates the men from the boys. Hornets you will have to stay on the porch.
Last Rank - 8


7. Spurs - What happened to these guys??? They got old over night! I don't know if they have another run in them.
Last Rank - 1


8. Rockets - How do they keep winning without Yao???? McGrady is earning his money. Battier playing his normal lock down D with a big 3 here and there and 106 year old Dikembe Mutombo is still getting up and down the floor.
Last Rank - 7


9. Dallas - Maybe the Spurs could give them their heart back (see the last power rankings)
Last Rank - 6


10. Magic - They are a year or two away from being the true beasts of the east.
Last Rank - Not Ranked

I'll be rolling out my predictions for the playoffs shortly.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools