Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm not sure if life is weird or if I'm weird. I'm bored, I'm frustrated and I'm not sure what to do about it. I live in Chicago, one of the greatest cities in the world but if I don't do the Chicago stuff all the time why should we like here. I can run my business from anywhere so why pay the high price of living in Chicago. But then if we move to a smaller cheaper place I may be bored just being the 'family guy'. Not that I don't love my family, I'm just not identified by it. I am much more and have much more that I want to do.



I'm not the most patient person in the world. Maybe I need to give Chicago more time.



While most of my business is flowing well but my house is part of my business and it is a piece of shit. Apiece of shit in a beautiful 'hood. The cost to make the property 'righteous' is way too much for this market. The cost is much more than I thought it would be......rookie mistake I made....get all the pricing together before signing on the dotted line. Every time I turn around something goes wrong here. It's like that movie 'Money Pit'. Anyway this house is a monument to my failure to take care of my family.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools