Sunday, July 27, 2008

Random Thoughts and a Possible Murder

OK, my sister got married late last year. I think I have talked about my Brother-in-law somewhere in this soliloquy of silly, sad, sane, happy, insane and neurotic thoughts. You know, the one who chews his toenails. If I haven't told that one request it and I will tell it.

Anyway, I have not heard of or seen the brother since they got married. Now, they do live on the east coast and I am in Chicago but it seems to me that I would have heard from him by phone or something.

Every time I talk to my sister she says he is out of town.....every time. ODD?!?!?! He did reply to one of my text messages once but of course she has his cell phone. My sister can be hot tempered too. She may have did like the show and SNAPPED!!! Hopefully she just has him whipped and under control.

The Dark Knight is great. I was thinking they over hyped Ledger's performance but I must say he was impressive as the Joker.

I must say I enjoyed Iron Man also. No extraordinary performances but a good movie.

Hancock missed the mark. I still enjoyed it because I enjoy Will Smith but the movie could have been so much more. It could have been so dark. There is so much they could have done with a super hero with super problems. Hancock's loneliness, depression and alcoholism could have been the springboard to a good movie but they took the easy route by throwing in a few good laughs and some overdone special effects.

Football season starts tmw. I love to coach so I look forward to this time of year. I'm putting in a new offense this year and have a new coaching staff. Should be a good challenge.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools