Friday, April 13, 2012

I'm Back

Rashad Evans,

"Strength is only measured when a man is at his weakest not at his strongest."

You find out what kind of man you are when all the chips are down.  That's when you find out what you are made of.  Can you turn the chips over? Can you turn the ship?

I am saying it now.  The work is done.  The ship is turned.  I believe it.  I have faith in it.  The chips are in my hands and I (with the force of God behind me) will be placing them on the table.....face up.

They say it is darkest before the dawn.....it's damned dark out here and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.  That game changing day has already happened.  I'm just waiting on the game changing call.  2 weeks and counting......Start the clock.

I love and hate challenges.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools