Sunday, April 08, 2012

A Big Day

I apologize for not writing more when things are good.  It seems I write when things are bad or something is funny.

Well, I am trying to write just because things are good and tomorrow is a big, big day.  Things have been great from a career standpoint.  I got a promotion that I have been working for and now I have been invited to interview for another job within my company.  Truly a blessing!!!!  The interview is tomorrow and I am ready for the next adventure in my life. 

The drawback to all of this is that we will have to leave the great city of Chicago but the move will be a great blessing for us!  I hate that my wife will not finish her school program and my son would have to switch schools but I am praying that it will help them grow as people. 

On another note I saw the "Occupy Indianapolis" protest today......5 guys and a tent......impressive!

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools