Monday, August 08, 2011

What Kind of Shit am I from?

From what kind of shit and where am I from?  I mentioned the demon in an earlier post and I discussed the fact that he ain't dead but just out of my life.  All I ever wanted, or maybe all I ever thought I deserved, was for him to be out of my life.  Now in hindsight, just wanting him out of my life was just selfish.  I removed the demon but I let him live to fight another day.  I am not saying that I feel guilty, but I do regret that I did not stop him when I could.
This story seems to keep coming back to me.  I put it away in a box in the back of the closet where I won't think about it and someone keeps pulling it out for me to deal with.  Well it has been pulled out again.  This is two or three times in a very short period of time.
Today, I discovered that the demon, Ransom Baker Hughes, has been very busy over the years.  Just today alone I discovered two victims who are older cousins of mine.  He was never punished for it.  The demon's sister, the two victims mother, protected him when the victims told her and wanted to tell her husband, their father.  What kind of sick family is this?  This is why I have stayed away for 20 years.  I didn't know this info but just my own shit has been enough to make me want to stay away.  Today's discoveries make me want to move to another planet.
I also learned that the Demon has a brother who may be just as sick as he is and yet another brother who raped and produce a child by the sister of the father of the kids abused in the previous paragraph.  Are you confused?  You should be because I am.  Again I ask "From what kind of shit and where am I from."
I'm not sure I even have the heart to post this.  I am ashamed that any people much less my ex-step-family could act in such a way.  Sick, Sick , Sick

That's All I Got!!!!
I'm Out!!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools