Sunday, April 17, 2011

Life Part 2

Am I not a friend because I made a mistake?  Is a mistake a betrayal?  Does the fact that everything I do is for our relationship mean nothing? 
We are in a difficult time.  I say we but, it seems that the we is just me.  I am left alone, cut off, because I made a mistake?  I now know and accept that you will never see it as such.  It is a betrayal in your book.  Betrayal is a terrible word in my book and I have always thought that my loyalty is one of my strengths. 
We are letting this situation destroy us.  I am willing to stand by you and fight with you but I am not going to fight you.
I don't know what happened but it seems that the new you hates the world.  Why did the old you go away?  We were a team and we loved the world and its' people.  I miss you and have missed you for a long time.  Did I drive you away.   I am so saddened to see you suffer.  I feel as though I am slowly watching 'us' die.  More importantly, I feel I am watching you waste away.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools