Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 5 NFL Power Rankings

Now here we are 5 weeks and boy have things changed.  No one is undefeated and there are a few 4-1 teams and a bunch of 3-2 teams.  Mediocrity reigns in the NFC and my Cowboys SUCK! 
Can somebody tell me why the Patriots traded Randy Moss to the Vikings?  Can someone tell me why Brett Farve is sending naked pictures of himself to anyone (allegedly)?  How about the Cowboys?  They can't beat anyone.
OK let's get on with the rankings for this week:
1) Ravens  4-1 - The defense is bruising like it always is.  Only now there is a little offense to go along with it.  They have quality wins against two of the other top 5 teams, the #2 Jets and the #3 Steelers
2) Jets 4-1 - Things are looking up on offense.  Sanchez can actually pass the ball and maybe LT is not washed up after all.  That defense gets after the QB too.  Quality wins over the Patriots, Miami and the Vikings show that they could move up in the rankings in the near future.
3) Steelers 3-1 - Who would have thought that the Steelers would be 3-1 when they got to the bye week?  Not me.  The D has basically won games by itself.  With Big Ben on the shelf and QBs going down like flies I thought I would soon get a call from the Steelers to come out of retirement.  Ben is back this week so the Steelers are in great shape as they look to take on the Browns this week.
4) Saints 3-2 - No quality wins, and a few key injuries.  They will be off this list if Reggie Bush is not back soon!
5)  Bears 4-1 - I hate to put them here because this is the ugliest 4-1 team in the league.  They have what we thought were quality wins over Dallas and Green Bay and they stole a game from the Lions.

On the outside looking in are the Patriots because I think they are going to miss Moss.  The Falcons and Colts are not quite there yet.  The Packers are off this list because the whole team is injured!

That's the list.  What do you think?  BTW now that we got that long ass 162 game regular season out of the way it is finally baseball season.  So I can start paying attention

That's All I Got!!!
I'm Out!!!
44Black
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools