Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ron Artest and Other NBA Thoughts

My love hate relationship with Kobe continues.  He is terribly arrogant and tries to emulate Mike but says it's the furthest thing from his mind.  That is the hate part.  On the other hand he is the best player on my favorite team.  That's the love part.  So the Lakers win the title in exciting fashion, a game 7 over the Celtics.  I somehow have love for the C's.  I think because they weren't supposed to be there because they were too old.
After the Lakers win game 7 Ron Artest (Ronron) thanked his psychiatrist!  That guy is sooooooo funny.  After the game he went to Flemings Steakhouse with his family.....in FULL UNIFORM including sweats!  He also kept it on later in the evening by continuing on to the club where he gave his jersey to Chris Brown of all people.  He then partied for 2.5 days still with no shower and uniform on.  He said he wasn't scared to say he goes to a therapist because he knew it would make him stronger.  I love that guy for his honesty.  He's crazy but he's honest.
The Bulls got rid of Kurt Heinrich to clear more cap space.  Now they could possibly sign King James and Chris Bosh?  Add that to D. Rose and Noah the Bulls will have something cooking and I would finally have a Chicago team to cheer for.

That's All I Got!!!
I'm Out!!!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools