Sunday, February 07, 2010

Passion and Greatness Part II

I asked the question, "Is my muse the obvious one or one that is hidden?" in the first version of Passion and Greatness.  Well just know that I am workin on the obvious.  I will pour all the passion I have into the obvious.  It's the one everyone sees and the one I see.
Now, the question I ask is will throwing so much energy and passion into something make her become my muse at some point?  She may already be my muse, but only time will tell.
Though I have had a fantastic life and I am thankful for it, it is not enough.  I'm not great yet, I'm not the best yet but I will be.  I am becoming more comfortable with the feeling of being content with not being content.  Happy where I'm at but not happy......just stayin' hungry baby, just stayin' hungry!
I won't let my reluctance to put energy into the obvious turn into procrastination and paralization.  My procrastination has cost me time and most recently cost me financially, but more importantly caused those that are closest to me to be dissappointed in me.....the worst feeling in the world.  It will not happen again.
Look out world.  Here I come and I ain't asking questions, I'm kicking ass and gettin' names later!

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools