Monday, January 11, 2010

The Censors

Once again I am being censored. I have been chastised for speaking so freely on my life.  I have been threatened with bodily harm by........let's call her Fidel Castro.  Whatever happened to the First Amemdment, the freedom of speech?  Don't worry, I ain't scared of Fidel (kinda). 
Anyway, have I talked about how good Christmas dinner was this year?  It was 'Off the hook!'  If you remember the post from the holidays last year my lovely sister in law and my wife cooked and it was a disaster.  This year my wife cooked without the sister in law and it turned out great.  So obviously it was the sister in law who was to blame for the food.
And BTW, my wife has been looking hotter than July lately? 
KISS MY ASS FIDEL!!!!  Just kidding Fidel I don't want no trouble!

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools