Saturday, September 26, 2009

Marriage Counseling Conspiracy

I don't think I have ever really been a conspiracy theorist but something smells funny around these parts.

If you have been reading this blog then you know that I have been attending marriage counseling the last few weeks. You also know that our counselor has the ability to find this blog thanks to my lovely better half so I guess I must be somewhat gentle in these counseling related posts so that my 'anger' is not overly psychoanalyzed. I don't want to be profiled as the 'angry black man.'

Just as a side note marriage counseling provides my wife with this checklist. If I don't do something that is on her checklist then she just says, "We need to talk to the counselor about this." About what? since when is counseling supposed to be about leverage.......I ain't scared. OK, I decided not to brush my teeth today. Does that mean we have to talk about it in counseling or does it mean that you might not want to be directly in my face talking today?

Back to the point of this message. I have found out through the grapevine that two couples that we are friends with are also going to marriage counseling. HMMMMMM, very interesting. How is it that 3 couples that know each other pretty well all start counseling at about the same time? Coincidence????? I think not!

My wife can tell me what ever she wants to but this is not coincidence. I can see it now. They are having lunch somewhere and one of them says that they are going to counseling and the others thinking, "Ughmmm, if they are going to counseling then surely we should be in counseling."

Then she says who is your counselor? They exchange information and the rest is history. I wonder if we get some group bulk rate. Maybe we could all go to counseling together and have group therapy. Now I would be open to that! That would be fun because at least one or both of the husbands are widely acknowledged to be bigger assholes than me. Outside of my house of course!

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools