Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Steve McNair

First of all. I feel terrible for Steve McNair's wife and family. He did not deserve what he got and we may never know the whole story.



The truth of the matter is, this guy was an idiot! Who goes all in with a 19 going on 20 year old when you are 36, married, 4 kids and a millionaire? Did he not read the playa' handbook? Apparently not because he lost his life over it. I know this sounds insensitive but damn, how did he get into that situation?



OK you meet a 19 year old at Hooters or Dave and Busters or KFC or where ever she worked, and you decide she is the one? If you are going to cheat, cheat with someone who is old enough to drink and sensible enough not to cause trouble in your life.

Turns out she shot McNair while he was sleeping on the couch. How did he get mixed up with this piece of work? I'm sad and disgusted!

That's all I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools