Thursday, December 18, 2008

Economics


The economy is kickin' my ass! I am getting killed! 401K gone way down, can't move or refi my real estate, can't dump enough debt.....Hard Times for all.

"Hard times will take you on a natual trip.
So keep your balance and don't you slip.
Hard times in life Hard times in death,
I'm gonna keep on fighting 'till my very last breath!
Hard Times" RUNDMC

That's what I'm doing.....fighting 'till my very last breath! Fighting to stay alive and keep my business alive gives me this strange, positive energy. I think I thrive on the pressure. Win or lose I like the pressure that tells me that I must do the right things to win. Problem is it's not a game it's real life with dire consequences if I lose.

I'm taking some real chances right now that will pay if I can make it through the next year. Question is can I make it through until then?

The Fed just cut the target interest rate to a range of 0-.025%. That will eventually help housing but not sure what will happen in the meanwhile. If everything else falls apart it won't matter what housing does down the road.

I'm nervous but not afraid to take a chance. The only method that is 100% sure to fail is not trying.


That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools