Saturday, December 06, 2008

My Wife Doubts Me

My wife became upset with me when I said that she was making me want her because she has been cooking a lot lately. I've been on her to spend less money on eating out. She has responded and I like it.

So I walked in the kitchen a couple of days ago and she was cooking. I grabbed her from behind and whispered in her ear, "seeing you cooking here is making me hot, take me now!"

She promptly got upset and told me to get away from her. I don't get it, she says she is not appreciated for what she does. I try to show some appreciation by giving some Italian Sausage, ,well African American Sausage, and I am rejected? She actually doubted my sincerity. I was truly sincere, I wanted her. I was willing to wait because I would be pissed if the food was burnt.

I've asked her out on two dates since then and she has rejected me on both occasions. What is she crazy.....has she seen how hot I am? I think not.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools