Sunday, March 22, 2009

OK, Desregard Previous Post.







This is an official retraction. The Cowboys may not suck after all. Jerry Jones is not as stubborn as I thought. He has sent T.O. on his way to destroy another locker room, told Adam 'Pacman' Jones to get the hell out of town all together and he got rid of the statue imitating a guy playing pass coverage in Roy Williams. Talk about cleaning house and doing what you gotta do. I am proud of Jerry....I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks after all!!! This doesn't mean all problems are solved in Cowboy land but it's a start.
I know it's a sin to be talking about this while March Madness is going on but I had to mention it. Plus my bracket sucks, the Midwest Region has destroyed me. You gotta love the upsets though!
That's all I got!
I'm Out!!!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools