Monday, December 29, 2008

The Cowboys Suck!!!!!!!!




My favorite team since I was a kid is the Cowboys and they showed what they were made of yesterday. They showed that they are weak and lack any intestinal fortitude. The mental and physical nature of the game eventually exposes you for what you are. What ever weakness you have it will be shown and exposed to the light. This is worse than the 1-15 team years ago. At least we knew that team was bad. This one always kept you hoping for more.
Though I am embarrassed that the team did not make the playoffs I am glad this debacle of a season is over. I can only hope that Jerry Jones will come to his senses and realize that he is not a great evaluator of talent and that he needs to step out of the way. He needs to just be an owner and stop interfering in day to day operations and talent evaluation. This is probably what happened with Bill Parcells who just finished taking a 1-15 Dolphin team to 11-5 in one year!
Imagine if Bill could have called all the shots and stayed in Dallas. There would be no T.O. Jones force Owens on Parcells. There would be no coach in waiting. The performance of the Dallas offense this year showed that the appointment of Jason Garrett to 'Coach in Waiting' is premature. There would be no Wade Phillips as a lame duck coach. Phillips is a good man and a great Defensive Coordinator but not a head coach. Some people are great as the 'man next to the man' but not 'the man' if you know what I mean.
Also, let's face the fact that Owens has destroyed another locker room. He is a divider rather than a unifier in the locker room. HE MUST GO! This is priority number 1. If he does not go then the other moves that must be made will not matter.
There are some tough decisions to be made. I know Jerry Jones has the reputation of a tough businessman. I hope he has the ability to make these tough decisions while looking in the mirror.
I do live in Chicago, maybe I could switch to the hometown team. Oh, I forgot they suck too!!!!




That's All I Got!
I'm Out!!!
44Black


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools