Friday, September 04, 2009

Marriage Counseling WTF?????

Today is our first day of marriage counseling, WTF?????? Yea, marriage counseling. Apparently, I am the devil. Admittedly, I have done some stupid things, and we have disagreed on some things but marriage counseling? It seems to be a little much to me.

I guess I have some things to gripe about too, but I don't feel the need to gripe to someone else about it. I'm not sure how we go to this point, going to counseling that is. Even when we aren't getting along we seem to get along OK. Maybe I'm dumb though. Dumb and the Devil......not a good combination.

I'm not sure what I am in for. My wife is a closet attorney (that means she watches Law and Order around the clock) so she will come extremely prepared for this first session. I feel like a lamb being led to slaughter. On top of my obvious indiscretions I am sure she will have photos of me drinking directly out of the Orange Juice jug when I think no one is around. Or photos of me when I'm looking at her underwear in the laundry basket. Clean underwear if you are wondering, I'm not that nasty.

She will have a stack of documents and instances where I have betrayed her, been insensitive or ignored her. Me? I will just be there dick in hand waiting to be smacked around by my wife and what I am sure is some sort of feminist sympathizer of a counselor. I had no input on who the Check Spellingcounselor is so I am sure she has stacked the deck there too. I am so screwed! It's like I am the halfway insane, but sane enough to defend myself defendant in court. The prosecutor comes in with three attorneys, each with briefcases full of documents to prove my guilt. Each one of them has a law clerk carrying boxes of evidence that will lead to my conviction. Me? I have one document that says, "HELP" on it. I think I'm in trouble.

I love my wife so I am going to dive on this grenade. My strategy is to let her go first. Just like on Law and Order the prosecutor goes first. Then I will come back and complain about some stuff after defending myself. Problem is the prosecution in this case may take 6 months because I am the devil after all and there will be plenty to bitch about.

That All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools