Thursday, October 29, 2009

Life and Pain

It saddens and angers me to watch someone suffer at the hands of another. Especially someone close to me who has lived through, as a child, horrible decisions that the adults around them have made. Adults have the responsibility to shape the lives of their children in a positive manner. Problem is, some of them are either insane or just don't care. I've watched as my friend continues to suffer as an adult from bizarre decisions that were made when she was a kid.

I wish I could fix it for her and others. Some of us, me included, start out in this world with less than optimal situations and the residual affect sticks with us unless we do something about it. My friend is trying as am I but I hate to see the pain and angst she has as she moves to change what she sees in the mirror. It's weird but that mirror can fool you. You project an image that others see yet that image is different when you look at your self in the mirror. The difficult task is making the two match.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools