Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gifts Update

Well, I am making strides since the loss (or non-win) of an award in my quest to be great.  I am letting the loss feed my need and will to compete.  I made great strides since we last spoke. 
I have had discussions with upper management regarding the future.  They are interested in what I want.  I am pushing for a program that will give my future the thrust it needs.  This week I had discussions with my manager that will give me consideration for the program.  This week I will spend the day with my manager's manager and one of the things on the agenda is my future and my admittance to the program.  I'm not sure when all of this will go down but I am preparing and praying for the best.

That's all I got!!!
I'm Out!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools