Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gifts

So, I have discussed pursuing greatness and yes I am in pursuit of my version of greatness.  A few days ago I had a minor setback in my pursuit when I didn't win an award from my peers that I thought I deserved.  I was disappointed to say the least.  A small diversion in my long term plan.
I am discovering that I will need to show what I am hiding.  Am I willing to strip myself naked and show the rest of me and my gifts?  The things I am hiding I am not ashamed of, in fact I am proud of, but I have not showed them out of some sense that those who judge me would be jealous or somehow think I am not faithful to them and the cause that I have now made mine.  That begs the question, "Will they be faithful to me once I show all of me?  Will they use my gifts?  Or will I be left on the side of the road like many others who have come before me?"
Greatness and destiny is only achieved by those who are willing to fail, those who are willing to show all of themselves in order to win.  I have laid it all on the line before and usually win, but not in this arena and that's where my discomfort comes from.  I am nervous but determined to move forward in my quest for greatness, destiny and respect.  Only I am accountable for me and what happens to and for me.
I'm sure this sounds like a lot of incoherent babble but hey I have nowhere else to write this stuff.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools