Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sorry

I recently lost a fiend, taken suddenly by a heart attack.  I was at the movies with my son when I got the news.  I was shocked and so saddened.  Erick was so young.  Now I owe Erick an apology:

Erick, I am sorry I missed your home going.  The more I look at the photos of who was there I feel terrible that I was not there.  I know you are in a better place but I want you to know that I continue to pray for your family everyday.  I thank you for your friendship over the years.  The earth is not quite as bright without you.  Your legacy lives on though through your daughters and the lives you touched in your time here with us. We all love you E.  You will be missed.

That's All I Got
I'm Out
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools