Saturday, October 15, 2011

College Football Top 5

Before I get to the 44Black College Football Top 5 I need to sat a couple of things.
First, it is a terrible thing when USC is no where to be seen in any one's Top 25 poll.  Coach Kifin, I know you are on probation but USC should have enough talent on the shelf to be somewhere in the top 25.
Second, my youth team is coming along nicely.  We are 6-1 with 2 games to go.  We are dominating opponents right now and getting ready for the playoffs.
Now on to college football:
  1. LSU - Even with the suspensions and controversy they are #1.  The defense is suffocating and the offense is good enough.
  2. Alabama - Very good D and very good O.  Aren't we all just waiting on the Alabama vs LSU game.
  3. Wisconsin - I saw them play Oregon State in person and they are awesome!
  4. Oklahoma - They are good.  They destroyed Texas but are they in the class of the top 3?
  5. Stanford - I have to put them here because I can't put Boise State here.....yet.  Plus Andrew Luck is NICE!!!!!!
That's All I Got!!!!
I'm Out!!!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools