Thursday, October 06, 2011

I Am NOT the Victim

I really don't live my life as the victim.  Although some of my recent posts would indicate otherwise.  I guess the reason is that life has been hard lately and life is looking for me to fold.  I have no desire or interest in folding.  I know that things will get better and no matter what happens I won't fold.  Even when others around me appear to be folding and or not being on my side.
I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel but my faith tells me it is there and I will continue to have that faith.  I realize that even when I stand alone I am not alone and I am thankful for that.
I can't wait to be back on top.  It's been a long time.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools