Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'm Failing

I want to write but I'm not sure what to say.  I feel like I am failing in almost every area of my life.  How can that be?
I am not sure what else to do.  I am truly lost.  I am trying to trust God but I am lost.  I really don't know what to do with myself now.  My life is like the economy.  It took a long time to mess up and will take a long time to fix.
I want to motivate you with what I have overcome yet all I have done lately is rain on your parade.  I know things will get better.  God will take care of that for me.
I can see how cats go in the hole and 'off'themselves when things get bad.  Don't worry, I'm not suicidal but I understand.  It may sound crazy but I see and understand it.  I am not weak minded but I am truly struggling right now. 
That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools