Sunday, October 27, 2013

Retraction

We have learned in the past weeks in the news that the NSA (National Security Agency) has been monitoring the electronic activities of many of us for some time.  I think is is entirely possible that I am being monitored buy the WSA (Wife Security Agency).

I don't know when the last time was that she looked at my blog but she looked today?  One day after my 'Anniversary' post?  Seems odd don't you think?

Before I am made to disappear or 'relocate' by the WSA I want to issue a retraction to my 'It's Our Anniversary' post.  Most of it did not happen and the parts that did were greatly exaggerated!  I obviously provoked any and all negative events that occurred that evening.

On another note, I would like to mention that wife #2 is a wonderful woman and I love her very much.  Wife #1 does not really count because it was so brief.  I especially love wife #2 for putting up with my warped sense of humor and a number of other quirks!

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools