Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm Back!!!

"Well, well, well!?  Look at what the cat drug in!" You must be thinking.  Yes I know it has been quite some time since I was last in touch but things have been crazy.  Just in the last few months I have launched "R U PHIL?" the organization that I have mentioned in my last couple of posts, my job has changed dramatically, I have paid off most of my personal debt and I have become more and more present in my own life.
This wave of change has come on in dramatic fashion and it is not over.  There is more change coming.    While change can be positive or negative it can also be stressful and create doubt.  I have learned that the stress is relived by having faith that God is looking out for you.  I have also learned that in times of great change and stress are also times of great opportunity.
I am not sure where this current wave of change will end up but I know I will be much better for it and I am being thankful for the change as I look and find the opportunity in it.

That's All I Got!
I'm Out!
44Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Schools